Wednesday 5 January 2011

Belated Christmas post

I know that's too late but I took some pics of my Christmas make up and outfit and I haven't had a chance to post it yet (as usual!).
I wore a dress from New Look and a belt is from Peacocks. I love this dress because it can be worn as very casual or glamorous with the right accessories. Sorry I don't have a photo of the whole dress but it's knee-length.




Make up
Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Mac Studio Finish Concealer 
Body Shop Loose Powder
Chanel Bronze Universal
Benefit Coralista Blush
Mac Vanilla Pigment 

Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Vanilla Pigment
Mac Vanilla e/s
Mac Wedge e/s
Mac Fluidline
Urban Decay 24 7 Eyeliner
Mac Reflects Pearl
Eylure Lashes no. 116

Lips:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss Stick no. 10 - Icy Mauve



And my amazing husband ♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful! You are simply gorgeous!!
    Lots of love from your new follower!
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're beautiful! And I love the make up, especially the eye line, amazing, how you made it so thin and straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies... I'm pleased to see new followers :)

    The eye line looks thin because I'm wearing false eyelashes... But cotton sticks do very good job as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and your perfect makeup.

    The Estee Lauder Pure Gloss stick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen.... yeah Estee Lauder Gloss Stick looks amazing on lips but I don't really like its consistency as it goes very messy in the tube!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.