Tuesday 1 March 2011

FOTD with Mac Shimmermoss

After many nails posts I have finally found some time and created this bright blue look.... I wanted to try my new Shimmermoss Mac eyeshadow and a Sleek palette so I ended up with creation :) The colors don't look very bright on the pictures but  my eyes were luminous blue in real. 

Face
  • Make Up For Ever  HD Foundation shade 118
  • Mac Studio Finish concealer NC30
  • Body shop loose powder
  • Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink on the cheeks
  • Benefit High Beam to highlight
  • Mac Buff Blush to contour 

Eyes
  • UDPP
  • Sleek i-DIVINE Primer Palette (top row, second from the left) all over the lid
  • Mac Shimmermoss e/s on the three quarters of the lid and bottom lash line
  • Mac Carbon e/s in crease and to define the eye brows
  • Sleek Storm Palette (bottom row, fourth from the left) above the crease
  • Mac Vanilla e/s to highlight 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner upper lash line and water line 
  •  Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara 
Sleek i-DIVINE Primer Palette


Lips
  • No 7 Nude lip pencil
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss in Pink Kiss



My husband photoshopped this picture to show up the real bright blue color. I love the 'After' picture :)


He also managed to capture some of my funny faces - to be honest I was I bit tired after 100 pictures.... but he was testing some new part of our camera again :)




15 comments:

  1. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun... I'm always so pleased with your comments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, this is stunning on you! so vivid and pretty, i like the blues very much :)


    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a really fab look on you, really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moc krásné líčení! Strašně ti to sluší :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tohle je moc krásné...ta modro-teal barva je naprosto dokonalá :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, tak to je dokonalost... Moc ti to sluší!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dakujem za komenty baby.. velmi ma potesili a cenim si to!

    Thanks for your lovely comments girls... I really appreciate it!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. To je nádherně nalíčené! Opravdu ti to moc sluší!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is beautiful, you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To je krása! Tobě ty lesklé stíny moc sluší :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.