Wednesday 9 March 2011

My Saturday nails with a nail polish from Asda!

I didn't know that Asda have their own cosmetics range until now! I picked up this blueish-lilac nail polish called Ultra Violet as I really liked it's color in a bottle. When I applied it, I wasn't very keen for it. Therefore I used it with 1 coat of Barry M Grey underneath and Instant Nail Effect on the top together with 1 coat of Seche Vite. The result was great and I was finally happy :)

The 2 pictures below are showing the real color of this polish. I used the following:
  •  2 coats of George - Ultra Violet 
  • Konad plate no. M45
  • Konad Special Black Nail Polish 
  • Seche Vite top coat
 To be honest I don't really like the final result (and my index finger nail is terribly short)... I've put these pictures up just to show the real shade without any base coat :)

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.