Sunday 6 March 2011

Silver/Lilac Smokey Eyes and OOTD

I went to my friend's 30th birthday party this weekend and this is the make up and outfit I wore. Sorry for a pictures heavy post, but I couldn't help it :)


Face
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Sand
  • Mac Studio Finish concealer NC30
  • Body shop loose powder
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour 
  • Benefit High Beam to highlight
  • Mac Warm Soul Mixed with Benefit Coralista on the cheeks 
Lips 
  • Mac Pretty Please lipstick
  • Mac Dazleglass in Money, Honey 
Eyes

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk all over the lid
  • Mac Silver Fog pigment - first quarter of the eye lid (applied wet)
  • Mac Softwash Grey - middle of the eye lid (applied wet), bottom lash line and above the crease
  • Urban Decay Creep - outer V
  • Mac Carbon e/s in the crease and to define the brows
  • Mac Vanilla - highlight under the brows and  inner corner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner upper lash line and water line 
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara
  • Eylure lashes no. 107 





I was wearing fishtail plait inspired by Cheryl Cole :) 


I'll do a detailed post of my nails later :)
Outfit

  • Dress - Forever 21
  • Belt - New Look
  • Tights - Marks & Spencer
  • Flower in my hair - New Look
  • Shoes - Peacocks
  • Earrings - Peacocks
  • Bow ring - George by Asda
  • Bangles - George by Asda 




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your eye makeup. Nice nails and dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award on my blog, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Charlotte Sparkle Thank you... really appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Makeup is amazing! Love your dress too!
    New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this is long forgot about post, but somehow I came across it & I now have a nice, new blogger to 'get to know'. You look beautiful in this picture & I love this look & especially the way you chose to do your cheeks. You look mah-vah-lus doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.