- Nail Tek Foundation II base coat
- 2 coats of Barry M - Dusky Mauve
- 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Seal and Shine top coat
- Max Factor - 168 Midnight Bronze for stamping
- Bundle Monster plate no. BM19
- 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
NOTD with Max Factor!
Yesterday I discovered my very old drugstore nail polish from Max Factor which I used to wear quite often on my nails in the time when I was owner of only about 5 polishes :) surprisingly it worked very well for stamping and I was so pleased with the result... however the Bundle Monster designs are too small for my nails:( but never mind....