Sunday 6 February 2011

FOTD with Sleek Storm Palette

My husband volunteered to take some pictures of my today's make up.... Of course I was very happy and agreed with this irresistible offer :) We have recently bought a softbox so he wanted to try it out. And here is the result of our 'photo shooting':

   
  

Eyes
  •  UDPP
  • Sleek Storm Palette - light pink all over the lid (applied wet), black in the crease, upper liner and bottom lash line, darker pink just above the crease and bottom lash line
  • Mac - Naked Lunch e/s (highlight under the brows)
  • Mac Vanilla e/s (inner corner)
  •  Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara
  • Mac Carbon e/s (brows)
  •  Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner (waterline)

I used a scotch tape to get the edges of eyeshadow to look sharp and clean

 
    Sleek Storm Palette
    I've used these 3 eyeshadows


    Lips  
    • No7 Nude lip liner 
    •  Mac Sandy B lipstick


      Face

      •   Avon Ideal Shade Matte Mousse foundation - Natural Beige 
      •  Mac Studio Finish concealer NC30
      • Chanel Bronze Universal to contour
      • Mac Warm Soul mineralize blusher  


         



        And the last pose :)
        I didn't wear any lipstick on this one

        11 comments:

        1. You look stunning! I love the way you did your eye make up! xxx

          ReplyDelete
        2. To je krása, moc Ti to sluší!

          ReplyDelete
        3. opět dokonalé :) ty máš skvělý tvar očí, to se pak maluje jedna radost :)

          ReplyDelete
        4. love love love your eye makeup honey..i love your cheeks and lips too. you are so cute.
          http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/

          ReplyDelete
        5. i love this! your make up is perfection!!!
          Your one of my favourite make up blogs.
          keep up the good work.

          sabina

          xoxox

          ReplyDelete
        6. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies... Oh, I think I might blush now :) xxxxx

          ReplyDelete
        7. wow, naozaj podarene! skoda, ze sa neda sleek make-up zohnat na slovensku, podla vsetkych recenzii a tutorialov co som s tymito tienmi videla, to vyzera na kvalitu za vybornu cenu. :/

          ReplyDelete
        8. Perfektní, naprosto dokonalý make-up a ty fotky skvělý.

          ReplyDelete
        9. Nikavero - veru velka skoda... hadam jedneho dna sa dostanu na SVK aj spolu s Mac-om :))

          Veruli - dakujem ;)

          ReplyDelete
        10. you look stunning!! what a beautiful look made with the Sleek colors, this is seriously one of the best looks made with the palette I have come across, the most detailed and elaborate look with those colors and I absolutely love it, great job!!!! It matches your eyes a lot, too!!

          I am so inspired, I really wish I can re-create this look one day, if you don't mind of course. I love it very much and fantastic photos, too! :)))

          You truly are an artist! :)

          ReplyDelete
        11. Thanks for your lovely comment hun.... of course you can re-create it.. I'd love to see a photo of your job :) xx

          ReplyDelete

        Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.