Wednesday 16 March 2011

Little bit of my China Glaze Anchor Collection

Hello my dear readers!  Hope you are having a great week so far.

I know that there are already about million swatches of this collection on other blogs, but I wanted to add my bit anyway:) I bought one full size bottle of Sea Spray and 4 miniatures - Ahoy!, First Mate, Life Preserver and White Cap. I haven't originally planned to buy the miniatures, but when I saw their size vs price(9.6 ml each for about £7 for all of them) I couldn't resist! And I definitely don't regret buying them because I'm in love with Ahoy! - swatches to follow in my next post :)

I've decided to try Sea Spray as first of all of them:
  • 2 coats of Sea Spray
  • Bundle Monster plate no. BM20
  • stamped with First Mate
  • Seche Vite top coat

Left to right: Life Preserver, Ahoy!, First Mate, White Cap
*CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A DETAIL*








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.