Monday 27 December 2010

OPI Burlesque - Little Teasers

I know there is already a million swatches of this collection but I couldn't resist posting this. I got this amazing set from my gorgeous husband for Christmas. It was the last present I opened and I was so happy to see it! I love the Burlesque collection from OPI and these 4 mini polishes are just lovely. I tried them on straight away and one of my favourite is The Show Must Go On (more pics to follow in the next post).


Left to right: Rising Star, Take the Stage, The Show Must Go On!, Ali's Big Break

Left to right: Ali's Big Break, The Show Must Go On!, Take the Stage, Rising Star





Even though all this colours are gorgeous my heart is still set on TEASEY DOES IT! and one of the glitters from this collection after seeing swatches here. If you haven't done so yet, check out All You Desire's blog, she is doing amazing swatches and reviews :)



5 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.