Friday 10 December 2010

My Christmas Party Look

This is a look I went for this year. Very simple but elegant. The dress is from Primark £17 (yes, you can find some good pieces there!), shoes New Look £16 - as usual :), earings Debenhams £15, clutch Matalan £8. I kept my make up quite simple too. Neutral eyes with red lips (you can't really do much if you getting ready as soon as you get back from work!).
I was cheeky and begged my husband to give me one part of my Christmas present in advance - Mac - Reflect Pearls glitters. This stuff is just amazing - doesn't really show up on the pictures, but I'll do some more detail post once I get it officially :))


And to complete my look I used OPI - I'm Not Really a Waitress nailpolish. It's very pretty Christmasy colour. The pictures are taken on the third day of wearing it - I didn't get a chance to take pics on the day I put it on. So as you can see it lasted without chipping for full 3 days and I'm sure it will last for another 2-3 days easily.






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! Everything looks very good together, you have a great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten lak je neskutocny! naozaj krasny a saty su tiez pekne to je fakt :) pristanu ti .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dakujem baby :)) a tak dlho som rozmyslala, ci si ich mam obliect.... ale ciernou sa nic nepokazi :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.