Thursday 8 September 2011

FOTD/ OOTD - Made of honour

Hello my lovely ladies :) I've got another FOTD/ OOTD post for you again. I know I haven't posted about my nails for a long time, but I'm wearing gel nails at the moment and I feel it isn't really necessary showing you fake nails even though I quite like them :)

Back to the main topic of this post - my outfit and make up I was wearing on my little sister's wedding.  I have to be honest - I didn't do the make-up myself and I got treated by the make up artist, the same guy who did my wedding make up (the original post here). He's done really good job with my eyes, but I had to change the lips to a nude colour straight away. I'm not sure what brand eye-shadows he used, but I think it wasn't very high end. Well, I didn't really mind as they lasted all night together with my all time favourite foundation Estee Lauder - Double Wear!

The dress is from a wedding salon in Slovakia, where my sister got her wedding dress from. They were made of silk, so soft and floaty.... I felt like a fairy when I was wearing them :)



one pose in the style of Pippa & Kate Middletons :)



earrings - Claires UK

8 comments:

  1. your eye makeup looks wonderful, love your dress as well


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your makeup looks absolutely stunning. Doesn't matter what he used cos you look GREAT! I love your eyes and I agree that the look is nicer with nude lips =) PS you have amazing eyebrows!

    3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @socialitedreams - thank you hun x
    @3 Girls Blog - I loved my eyebrows as well... he's a real professional :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you look stunning! Your eyes are beyond gorgeous, and that dress is beautiful! <3 I really like the makeup. You did so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I absolutely love your make up! that blue is just amazing on you! Do you know what it is? You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Huda - thank you ;) I know the dress is beautiful, I didn't want to take them off :)
    @OluOh - Unfortunately not:( I only remember he used a turquoise eyeliner on me... but don't know a brand or shade :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice makeup, love the blue eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty! I love the blue makeup it really make the eyes POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.