Friday 13 May 2011

My new Essence polishes

Hello ladies :) As promised in my last post here are some Essence polishes I've bought recently. This is my first experience with Essence and I must say that for very reasonable price you get pretty nice polish :) The coverage is great but the application was a bit tricky because of it's thick consistency. But overall I'm happy with the purchase :)
  
The first one is a pretty lime green colour. I bought a small 5ml version and there is no name printed on the bottle..... but you'll get a point from the picture :)



And with one coat of Barry M - Instant Nail Effects white:



Essence - Just Shout! - nice coral color, very wearable and perfect for summer :)

Sorry for my laziness - I've not cleaned my nails ;)


You may have noticed that my middle finger nail on the left hand is a bit thicker. Yes, I've had a layer of gel applied as I had a crack on it :( Hopefully it'll grow out soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.