Sunday 13 June 2010

Glamour Deal & Nars Sheer Glow

I would like to thank Lollipop26 who blogged about this fantastic deal in Glamour magazine. Now I'm a happy owner of the following  Benefit products:
  • Bright Eye
  • Bad Gal
  • It Stick
I couldn't resist and bought all three of them. My favorite so far is the Bright Eye. Go and get it until they sold out.
I have also bought my first NARS product yesterday. It's a Sheer Glow foundation and I hope it will work for my skin. It's a medium coverage, which will be good for summer as I don't like to wear heavy foundation during hot days.
I was deciding between the two shades Barcelona and Punjab and then I went for a darker shade Barcelona as I'll tan in the summer. My next buy from Nars will be a blush Lovejoy as I couldn't take my eyes of it.


2 comments:

  1. ako si spokojná nars make-upom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nevyhovoval mi velmi, lebo mam dost mastnu plet, tak som ho dala kamoske a ta je s nim uplne spokojna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.